VS IP Monitor
The VS(VeroniSoft) IP Monitor is a software which monitors IP devices through pinging, checking TCP ports or HTTP(S). It is able to monitor
IP devices and show notifications when the status change. VS IP Monitor generate status log files.
- Monitoring IP(IPv4,IPv6) devices
- PING/TCP/HTTP/HTTPS monitoring
- Check Interval: Ping:1-500sec, TCP:3-500sec, HTTP(S):5-500sec
- Notifications: Visual(Box Design, Message Box), Sound(Text To Speech, Custom WAV)
- Executing custom *.EXE application or *.BAT File on status change
- Generating TXT or CSV status log files
- Is able to run six VS IP Monitor instance on the same computer
Version: 1.13 Changelog
Price Single License: $6 USD
Price Unlimited Company License: $40 USD
OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Size: 1.5 MB
The trial version of VS IP Monitor is fully functional for 10 days. After the trial period has ended, you can purchase a licence and receive a License Key to continue using.
Buy Now via Paddle: Single License Unlimited Company License
Paddle - License Key sent by email automatically after payment. Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card. Paddle Checkout require only email and Country. Your Full Name or Company Name and Address can be added to invoice after purchase. If you will want to quickly recover the License Key or change your purchase email, you can register before or after purchase here: https://my.paddle.com/. To Recovery all Veronisoft Paddle Licenses(Invoices) click: here
Single License - is valid for a single person who uses the software on one or more computers (e.g. home PC, notebook, work PC, etc.), or it can be installed on one computer used by multiple people.
Unlimited Company License - grants you an unlimited installation and use
in all computers of your Company or Organization.
License Purchase Benefits:
- Time limitation and Nag window of unregistered trial version will be remove
- FREE lifetime upgrades to new VS IP Monitor versions
- FREE lifetime support
- You may refund your VS IP Monitor for up to 14 days.