VS IP Monitor
The VS(VeroniSoft) IP Monitor is a software which monitors IP devices through pinging, checking TCP ports or HTTP(S). It is able to monitor
IP devices and show notifications when the status change. VS IP Monitor generate status log files.
- Monitoring IP(IPv4,IPv6) devices
- Max. number of monitoring IP devices - depend on resolution of screen max. 70
- PING/TCP/HTTP/HTTPS monitoring
- Check Interval Ping:1-500sec, TCP:3-500sec, URL:5-500sec
- Visual(Box Design, Message Box), Sound(Text To Speech, Custom WAV) notifications
- Executing custom application or BAT File on status change
- Logging options to txt or csv file status log
- Is able to run six VS IP Monitor instance on the same computer
Version: 1.10 Changelog
Price Single License: $6 USD
Price Unlimited Company License: $30 USD
OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista
Size: 1.4 MB
The trial version of VS IP Monitor is fully functional for 10 days. After the trial
period has ended, you can purchase a licence and receive a License Key to continue
Buy Now via Paddle: Single License Unlimited Company License
Paddle - License Key and Instructions sent by email automatically after payment. Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card. Paddle Checkout require only email and Country. If you will want to recover the License Key or change your purchase email, you can register after purchase here: https://my.paddle.com/. To Recovery of all Licenses(Invoices) click: here
Single License - is valid for a single person who uses the software on one or more computers (e.g. home PC, notebook, work PC, etc.), or it can be installed on one computer used by multiple people.
Unlimited Company License - grants you an unlimited installation and use
in all computers of your Company or Organization.
License Purchase Benefits:
- Time limitation and Nag window of unregistered trial version will be remove
- FREE lifetime upgrades to new VS IP Monitor versions
- FREE lifetime support
- You may refund your VS IP Monitor for up to 14 days.